Regular and Large print chart included
Pattern Keeper compatible
Digital or Book format available
This advanced fine-art cross stitch design, Branches with Almond Blossom, was developed from a painting done in 1890 by Dutch artist Vincent van Gogh, one of the world's greatest artists. Van Gogh loved flowering trees - they represented awakening and hope, and Branches with Almond Blossom was created as a celebration of the birth of his nephew and namesake, the son of his brother Theo and sister-in-law Johanna. The entire surface of this painting is filled with branches and accented with dark contours. The painting resides at the Van Gogh Museum in the Netherlands.
- This chart is available in two formats - regular and large print. Once you make your purchase you will have access to both.
- Available for immediate download in pdf format.
- Take a look at the floss list before buying a chart. Click on this link - FLOSS LIST - to view the floss list.
- Advanced cross stitch instructions and a floss amount conversion chart are included in the pattern.
- We guarantee our charts 100%. If you are not happy with your purchase please send us a message.
This chart is a Digital Download. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is a free program, to read and print out the file. If you don't have Acrobat Reader CLICK HERE to download. After your purchase is complete you will receive an e-mail with instructions to download your file. You will also have access to the download file when you are logged into your Serenity Stitchworks account.
324w x 260h stitches
Types of Stitches:
Full stitches only, no half or quarter stitches, no backstitching
Level of Difficulty:
Sewn Design Size:
14 count: 23.14 x 18.57 inches - 588mm x 472mm
18 count: 18.00 x 14.44 inches - 457mm x 367mm
20 count: 16.20 x 13.00 inches - 411mm x 330mm
22 count: 14.73 x 11.82 inches - 374mm x 300mm
Fabric size necessary for design:
Add six inches to both length and width (3" on each side)
Number of floss colors in the design: 66 (DMC cotton floss) No blended colors.