Regular and Large print chart included
Pattern Keeper compatible
Digital or Book format available
Irises by Dutch artist Vincent van Gogh was painted in 1889 and is the subject of this advanced fine-art cross stitch design. Van Gogh created many paintings of nature while he was at the asylum at Saint Paul-de-Mausole in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence being treated for illness and personal turmoil. He began Irises the first week of his year-long stay at the asylum and created nearly 130 paintings while he was there. This painting resides at The J. Paul Getty Museum in Los Angeles, California, often referred to as the Getty.
- This chart is available in two formats - regular and large print. Once you make your purchase you will have access to both.
- Available for immediate download in pdf format.
- Take a look at the floss list before buying a chart. Click on this link - FLOSS LIST - to view the floss list.
- Advanced cross stitch instructions and a floss amount conversion chart are included in the pattern.
- We guarantee our charts 100%. If you are not happy with your purchase please send us a message.
This chart is a Digital Download. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is a free program, to read and print out the file. If you don't have Acrobat Reader CLICK HERE to download. After your purchase is complete you will receive an e-mail with instructions to download your file. You will also have access to the download file when you are logged into your Serenity Stitchworks account.
360w x 294h stitches
Types of Stitches:
Full stitches only, no half or quarter stitches, no backstitching
Level of Difficulty:
Sewn Design Size:
14 count: 25.71 x 21.00 inches - 653mm x 533mm
18 count: 20.00 x 16.33 inches - 508mm x 415mm
20 count: 18.00 x 14.70 inches - 457mm x 373mm
22 count: 16.36 x 13.36 inches - 416mm x 339mm
Fabric size necessary for design:
Add six inches to both length and width (3" on each side)
Number of floss colors in the design: 67 (DMC cotton floss) No blended colors.