Regular and Large print chart included
The Swing (also known as The Happy Accidents of the Swing) is one of the best known late period Rococo paintings, painted by a Rococo master, Jean-Honoré Fragonard. This painting made a cameo appearance in the wildly successful Disney movie, Frozen - did you catch it?
This cross stitch design is full of surprises. There are hidden symbolic elements in the painting that will be a joy to unveil as you stitch. This would be an amazing contribution to any room. The original painting resides in the Wallace Collection in London.
- This chart is available in two formats - regular and large print. Once you make your purchase you will have access to both.
- Available for immediate download in pdf format.
- Take a look at the floss list before buying a chart. Click on this link - FLOSS LIST - to view the floss list.
- Advanced cross stitch instructions and a floss amount conversion chart are included in the pattern.
- We guarantee our charts 100%. If you are not happy with your purchase please send us a message.
This chart is a Digital Download. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is a free program, to read and print out the file. If you don't have Acrobat Reader CLICK HERE to download. After your purchase is complete you will receive an e-mail with instructions to download your file. You will also have access to the download file when you are logged into your Serenity Stitchworks account.
334w x 432h stitches
Types of Stitches:
Full stitches only, no half or quarter stitches, no backstitching
Level of Difficulty:
Sewn Design Size:
14 count: 23.86 x 30.86 inches - 606mm x 784mm
18 count: 18.56 x 24.00 inches - 471mm x 610mm
20 count: 16.70 x 21.60 inches - 424mm x 549mm
22 count: 15.18 x 19.64 inches - 386mm x 499mm
Fabric size necessary for design:
Add six inches to both length and width (3" on each side)
Number of floss colors in the design: 74 (DMC cotton floss) No blended colors.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This pattern is absolutely breathtaking! Incredible level of fine detail. I will be purchasing more patterns in the near future