Regular and Large print chart included
Immerse yourself in the artistic world of Alice Bailly with our captivating Elephant Cross Stitch Pattern. This intricately designed pattern showcases Bailly's signature modern art style, combining vibrant colors and abstract forms to depict the majestic elephant. Stitch by stitch, you'll recreate the essence of Bailly's avant-garde vision, adding a touch of creative elegance to your cross stitch repertoire. Elevate your stitching experience with this exceptional Alice Bailly Elephant Cross Stitch Pattern, where art and craft seamlessly intertwine.
- This chart is available in two formats - regular and large print. Once you make your purchase you will have access to both.
- Available for immediate download in pdf format.
- Take a look at the floss list before buying a chart. Click on this link - FLOSS LIST - to view the floss list.
- Advanced cross stitch instructions and a floss amount conversion chart are included in the pattern.
- We guarantee our charts 100%. If you are not happy with your purchase please send us a message.
This chart is a Digital Download. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is a free program, to read and print out the file. If you don't have Acrobat Reader CLICK HERE to download. After your purchase is complete you will receive an e-mail with instructions to download your file. You will also have access to the download file when you are logged into your Serenity Stitchworks account.
324w x 277h stitches
Types of Stitches:
Full stitches only, no half or quarter stitches, no backstitching
Level of Difficulty:
Sewn Design Size:
14 count: 23.14 x 19.79 inches - 588mm x 503mm
18 count: 18.00 x 15.39 inches - 457mm x 391mm
20 count: 16.20 x 13.85 inches - 411mm x 352mm
22 count: 14.73 x 12.59 inches - 374mm x 320mm
Fabric size necessary for design:
Add six inches to both length and width (3" on each side)
Number of floss colors in the design: 79 (DMC cotton floss) No blended colors.