Regular and Large print chart included
This advanced fine-art cross-stitch design, Eiffel Tower, was developed from a 1910 painting by French Cubist artist Robert Delaunay in which he exhibited his preference for geometric shapes and bold color. The Eiffel Tower was built for the Exposition Universelle de Paris of 1889 and was an exciting subject for Delaunay because of the energy and modernity it emanated through its capacity as a radio tower to create international communications. Delaunay did several paintings of the Eiffel Tower, the first in celebration of his engagement to fellow artist Sonia Terk in 1909.
- This chart is available in two formats - regular and large print. Once you make your purchase you will have access to both.
- Available for immediate download in pdf format.
- Take a look at the floss list before buying a chart. Click on this link - FLOSS LIST - to view the floss list.
- Advanced cross stitch instructions and a floss amount conversion chart are included in the pattern.
- We guarantee our charts 100%. If you are not happy with your purchase please send us a message.
This chart is a Digital Download. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is a free program, to read and print out the file. If you don't have Acrobat Reader CLICK HERE to download. After your purchase is complete you will receive an e-mail with instructions to download your file. You will also have access to the download file when you are logged into your Serenity Stitchworks account.
360w x 276h stitches
Types of Stitches:
Full stitches only, no half or quarter stitches, no backstitching
Level of Difficulty:
Sewn Design Size:
14 count: 18.50 x 25.71 inches - 470mm x 653mm
18 count: 14.39 x 20.00 inches - 365mm x 508mm
20 count: 12.95 x 18.00 inches - 329mm x 457mm
22 count: 11.77 x 16.36 inches - 299mm x 416mm
Fabric size necessary for design:
Add six inches to both length and width (3" on each side)
Number of floss colors in the design: 74 (DMC cotton floss) No blended colors.