Regular and Large print chart included
Pattern Keeper compatible
Digital or Book format available
Also known as Girl with Orchids. This advanced fine-art cross stitch design, Affiche Pour le Salon des Cent, was created by Paul Berthon in 1895 for "Le Salon des Cent," a series of 43 monthly art exhibitions in Paris between 1894 and 1900, which was limited to 100 artists. Berthon was a French designer and lithographer who worked in the Art Nouveau style. He adopted the style of plant and figural motifs, especially the motif of the femme fatale. You will find these features very evident in this design.
- This chart is available in two formats - regular and large print. Once you make your purchase you will have access to both.
- Available for immediate download in pdf format.
- Take a look at the floss list before buying a chart. Click on this link - FLOSS LIST - to view the floss list.
- Advanced cross stitch instructions and a floss amount conversion chart are included in the pattern.
- We guarantee our charts 100%. If you are not happy with your purchase please send us a message.
This chart is a Digital Download. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is a free program, to read and print out the file. If you don't have Acrobat Reader CLICK HERE to download. After your purchase is complete you will receive an e-mail with instructions to download your file. You will also have access to the download file when you are logged into your Serenity Stitchworks account.
231w x 324h stitches
Types of Stitches:
Full stitches only, no half or quarter stitches, no backstitching
Level of Difficulty:
Sewn Design Size:
14 count: 16.50 x 23.14 inches - 419mm x 588mm
18 count: 12.83 x 18.00 inches - 326mm x 457mm
20 count: 11.55 x 16.20 inches - 293mm x 411mm
22 count: 10.50 x 14.73 inches - 267mm x 374mm
Fabric size necessary for design:
Add six inches to both length and width (3" on each side)
Number of floss colors in the design: 67 (DMC cotton floss) No blended colors.